Companies Act 2006
The Act requires you disclose certain information about the identity of your company on your website. This information doesn’t need to be on every page, but it does need to be easily found so it will typically go on your Contact Us page, or About Us page.
- Company registered number
- Place of registration, such as England and Wales
- Registered office address
- Business email address
- How to contact your business via non-electronic means
- Your VAT number, even if the website is not being used for ecommerce transactions
- The name of any trade bodies or professional associations that the business is part of, including membership or registration details.