BFS backed seven of the 2017 Manchester Food and Drink Awards shortlist
Business Finance Solutions (BFS) is toasting its lending team after providing finance to seven of the companies shortlisted for the prestigious 2017 Manchester Food and Drink Awards with one nominee shortlisted in five categories.
The awards are the most sought-after in the North West, and celebrate the innovative and high quality restaurants, bars and individuals who contribute to the hospitality industry in the area.
The businesses shortlisted are:
- Where The Light Gets In – the Stockport restaurant and owner chef Sam Buckley are in the running for Best Restaurant, Premium and Fine Dining Venue of the Year, Newcomer of the Year, Chef of the Year and Best Out of Town Venue.
- Lupo Coffee House – the Salford start up is in the Coffee Shop of the Year category and in Affordable Eats Venue of the Year
- Salut – the city centre wine bar is shortlisted for Bar of the Year
- Pollen – the Manchester bakery is shortlisted in Best Food and Drink Retailer category
- Chorlton Brewing Company – shortlisted in the Manchester Brewery of the Year
- Trove – the Levenshulme bakery is also recognised in the Coffee Shop of the Year shortlist
- Indian Tiffin Room – the second establishment to be opened in GM is shortlisted in the Best Vegetarian Offering
Owned and organised by the Manchester Food and Drink Festival (MFDF) the awards will be held at The Principal Manchester on the 9th October, and are recognised by the industry and consumers alike as setting the standard for the food industry across the country.