Why GC Angels?
A professional service driven by experienced equity specialists, with over 400 associate investors, institutional capital partners and in-house co-funds.
GC Angels: £25k - £2m
The Growth Company’s two Angel services, Co-Angel Investment Service and North West Business Angels have merged creating a more cohesive offer, enabling increased access to early-stage equity funding. The service now known as GC Angels.
Developed by GC as the next evolution of its successful Co Angel Investment Service, GC Angels forms part of the GM Combined Authority's response to supporting the early-stage investment market, and integrates with the range of wider GC business finance and business support services. It will incorporate the network offer (NWBA); the fee-bearing advisory service (Co Angel) alongside the new GM Co-Investment Fund, providing an innovative, single solution equity funding service.
How can GC Angels support you and your business?
GC Angels helps you to find investors and provides expert investment advice to get your business 'investment ready'. They will ensure that you have the necessary plans and presentation skills when pitching your business ideas.
GC Angels can signpost you to further complementary services within the Growth Company should your business benefit from further specialised support, growth programmes or mentoring.
- An equity-based funding solution from £25k up to £2m to start up, expand or scale up your business
- A safe, trusted, established and credible alternative finance option
- Additional support by offering our skills, expertise and experience to help you to achieve your business ambition
- Access to our associate angels for investment into your business and to share the risks involved with you
- Support to become pitch-ready in order to ensure the best possible opportunity in securing investment
- Knowledge sharing
- Referrals to other services within the Growth Company that may benefit your business
Why GC Angels?
GC Angels is a well-established and trusted service. Managed by an authorised and regulated FCA fund manager and driven by equity specialists, we offer ethical equity investment options for your business.
Benefits of GC Angels;
- Support in unlocking significant capital investment from £25k up to £2m
- They will share experience and knowledge with you
- They will facilitate private investment partners, our associate investors as well as investing ourselves
- They increase access to early stage investment – they have driven more than £25.5m of investment into over 30 businesses in recent years
GC Angels is a service of The Enterprise Fund Limited (TEF), Registered address: Lee House 90 Great Bridgewater Street Manchester M1 5JW. Registered in England number: 2443911. VAT Registration Number: 727102071. Company number: 04460763. TEF is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FRN: 727252. TEF is a subsidiary of The Growth Company Limited.