What is a Start Up Loan?
A Start Up Loan is a personal loan for entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their business.
We believe no hard-working business should have to work hard to get a loan. At GCBF we are passionate about supporting entrepreneurs at every stage of their business journey, and what better place to start than the beginning. Our expert team will support you to get your business up and running, providing the option for mentoring as well as the option of wider support through The Growth Company, subject to eligibility.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- A credit check is necessary as part of the application
- Failure to make repayments may affect the applicant’s credit score
GC Business Finance is part of a national network of delivery partners providing Start Up Loans. Find out more here.
How much could I borrow:
The Start Up Loans programme, delivered by GCBF on behalf of the British Business Bank, can provide loans of £500 - £25,000.
Who should apply?
Individuals who are starting a business or who have been trading for less than 24 months.
Quick decisions and positive results.
We provide personal loans for business start-up from £500 to £25,000 at a fixed rate of 6% per annum, with no setup or early repayment fees, coupled with a package of support that includes:
- Support with business plans and cash flow forecasts
- Start-up workshops and one-to-one business support
- A professional business mentoring service, post loan